Publications in the Law Gazette, a publication of the Law Society of Singapore.
- July 1997 – “For Better or For Worse”
- July 1998 – “Family Law: Minimising Acrimony”
- April 2000 – “Pre-Nuptial Agreements: Greater Prominence in the Future?”
- July 2001 – “Children in the Middle of Cross-Jurisdictional Disputes: Are their rights protected?”
- October 2002 – “To See or Not to See: A Case for Disclosure of Social Welfare Reports”
- Author of the chapter “Maintenance of Wife and Children” of the book titled “The Art of Family Lawyering” published by the Law Society of Singapore in May 2005
- January 2010 – “Child’s Voice In Court Proceedings: An Effective Voice Or A Silent Voice?”
Papers presented at International Conferences & Seminars
- Speaker at the Seminar entitled “Cross border Issues on Children: Parental Child Abduction and Parental Relocation” in November 2008
- May 2009 at The Children and the Law Conference in Singapore jointly organised by LAWASIA and the Law Society of Singapore – “Effective Enforcement: Protecting the Interest of the Child”
- November 2009 at the LAWASIA 22nd Conference in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – “Child’s Voice in Court Proceedings”
Teong Liang also participated in the video “Child Court Proceedings” produced by the Family Court of Singapore.